By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Communication Services, you will not:
- Use the Communication Services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk e-mail, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame abuse, harass, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Promote bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual.
- Publish post, upload or distribute any inappropriate, false, misleading, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Communication Services in a manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of any party.Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, bots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another.Communication Services shall be used in a noncommercial manner only.
- You shall not distribute or otherwise publish any content containing a solicitation of funds, promotion, advertising, solicitation for goods or services, or other commercial matter.
- You agree not to solicit other users of the Site to use or join or become members of any commercial online or offline service or other organization.
- You agree not to collect or store personal data about other users.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Communication Services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
Privia has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Privia reserves the right to review materials posted to the Communication Services and to remove any materials in its sole discretion.
Privia reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever. Privia reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as it deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Privia’s sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifiable information about yourself in any Communication Services. Privia does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Services.
TERMINATION OF USE
You agree that Privia may, in its sole discretion, at any time terminate your access to the Site and any account(s) you may have in connection with the Site. Access to the Site may be monitored by Privia.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES, CONTENT, PRODUCTS & SERVICES
The Site may provide links to websites and access to content, products and services from third parties, which are not under the control of Privia. You agree that Privia is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and understand that you bear all risks associated with the use of such content. Privia is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Privia of the Site. You should refer to the policies posted by other websites regarding privacy and other topics before you use them. When you access a non-Privia website, you do so at your own risk. The Site may mention third-party products and services for informational purposes. Privia makes no recommendations or endorsements about third-party products and services.
SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. PRIVIA MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR COMMITMENTS CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY OF FUTURE PRODUCTS OR VERSIONS PLANNED OR UNDER DEVELOPMENT.
EXCEPT WHERE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE, THE SITE, AND ALL CONTENT, MATERIALS, DATA, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON THE SITE, ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. PRIVIA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
PRIVIA MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (D) THE QUALITY OF PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE IS USED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. PRIVIA SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM A DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE.
PRIVIA RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES OR UPDATES TO THE SITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
PRIVIA ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE OR OTHER DOCUMENTS WHICH ARE REFERENCED BY OR LINKED TO THIS SITE.
THIS SITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER INACCURACIES. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY MADE TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. HOWEVER, PRIVIA MAKES NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL PRIVIA BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA OR USE, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM: (1) RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS PRESENTED, (2)DELAYS OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTIONS, (3) AND ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE SITE OR INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE, WHETHER OR NOT PRIVIA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Privia, its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Site.
Privia is concerned about your privacy and has a policy in place to address any privacy concerns.
NOTE ON MINORS
Children aged 13 and under are not eligible to use the Site, and we should not submit any personal information.
The Site is operated by Privia from its offices in the United States of America. Privia makes no representation that the information located on the Site is appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to the Site from territories where the content of the Site may be illegal is prohibited. Those who access the Site from other locations are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. All matters relating to your access to, and use of, the Site shall be governed by U.S. federal law or the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, USA. Any legal action or proceeding relating to your access to, or use of, the Site shall be instituted in a state or federal court in Fairfax County, Virginia, USA. You and Privia agree to submit to the jurisdiction of, and agree that venue is proper in, these courts in any such legal action or proceeding.
MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD, AND SECURITY
If any of Site features requires you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable form. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account.
USE OF MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE
You may not modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any content obtained from the Site, in whole or in part without the express written authorization of Privia.
Privia does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to Privia or post or upload to any Communication Service that is publicly accessible Site users, ("User Material"). By posting, uploading or submitting User Material you are granting Privia and its affiliated companies permission to use the User Material in connection with the operation of their businesses, including, without limitation, the worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive license rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, reformat your User Material, and to incorporate such User Materials into other works in any format.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your User Material, as provided herein. Privia is under no obligation to post or use any User Material you may provide and Privia may remove any material at any time in its sole discretion.
By posting or uploading your User Material you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your User Material including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the User Material.
POLICY ON LINKS
Unless otherwise set forth in a written agreement between you and Privia, you must adhere to Privia’s linking policy as follows: (i) any link to the Site must be a text only link clearly marked (ii) the appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with Privia's names and trademarks, (iii) the appearance, position and other attributes of the link may not create the false appearance that your organization or entity is sponsored by, affiliated with, or associated with Privia, (iv) when selected by a user, the link must display the Site on a full-screen and not within a "frame" on the linking website, and (v) Privia reserves the right to revoke its consent to the link at any time and in its sole discretion.
TRADEMARK & COPYRIGHT
Privia and/or other products referenced herein are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Privia in the U.S. and/or other countries. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Elements of the Site are protected by trade dress, trademark, unfair competition, and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, image or sound from the Site may be copied or retransmitted without the express permission of Privia.
Contents Copyright ©2012-2017 Privia. All Rights Reserved.