Privia, provider of bid and proposal management solutions that help organizations boost win rates and lower costs, announced the availability of version 5.9 of its flagship software. The new version includes convenient drag and drop file integration features, configurable notification and collaboration tools for color team reviews and task assignment, and compliant process management capabilities with templates and teammate registration.
“We apply our experience in proposal management processes and listen closely to our customers to understand their challenges,” said Glenn Giles, Privia CEO. “Privia 5.9 provides organizations with tools for timely collaboration with partners and competitive responsiveness for delivering bids and proposals.”
Powerful, time-saving features now available in Privia Version 5.9 include:
Enhanced Desktop Integration for Sharing Files Quickly
- Drag and drop Microsoft® Outlook email attachments directly into the Privia platform.
- Drag and drop any file or folder out of the Privia platform into Microsoft Outlook.
- Drag and drop any file, folder or workspace from the Privia platform into your desktop or other supporting application (Microsoft® Explorer and Microsoft® Office applications).
- Drag and drop files and folders within the Privia platform.
- Configure automatic notifications for commenting on specific files.
- Configure automatic notifications on changes to any specific file or any files in a folder.
- Configure automatic notifications on changes to folders, workspaces, and organizations.
- Create rules to automatically copy or move files.
- Create rules to transfer ownership of files, folder, or workspaces.
- Run and email links to scheduled reports.
- Schedule notification reminders for specific team members on a certain date or recurring basis.
- Determine next steps with system configurable comment Status and Assignment fields.
- Call attention to urgency and state of comments with system configurable Status color.
- Create fully configurable click-thru agreement for when users attempt to log in. The system admin may configure this for ITARS compliance or other requirements for users to accept prior to logging into Privia.
- Facilitate standardized workspaces with templates.
- Password reset self-service.
Privia 5.9 is available today. To get a demonstration of how Privia can enhance your bid and proposal process, or to upgrade your organization to the latest version, visit http://info.privia.com/privia-5.9-demo-announcement.
Privia provides an array of products to help organizations streamline the entire bid, capture and proposal process—from pipeline management and reporting to teammate collaboration and proposal development. Industry-leading organizations such as CSC, IBM, CACI, Management Concepts, Scientific Research Corporation (SRC), Comprehensive Health Management (Wellcare), Delta Dental of California, Molina Healthcare, Noridian Healthcare Solutions, Optum (a UnitedHealth Group Company) and Telligen are streamlining processes with Privia products to save time and money in areas such as bids and proposals, virtual color team reviews, and past performance, contract and resume management. For more information, visit www.privia.com