We're very pleased to announce new usability, security and integration features in Privia 5.10 that make the industry's leading proposal management software even more intuitive and secure for users, teams and administrators. See the highlights below.
For users and teams, we have updated the user interface, expanded access to help topics and added new authentication features to ensure authorized access to your documents. Administrators will appreciate cross-site scripting prevention, enhanced facility in making software upgrades, and improved integration controls with Salesforce.
Intuitive Usability Features
- Updated User Interface: Privia's new look and feel offers a familiar interface for those using Windows 10 or OS X El Capitan (10.11).
- Context-based Help: Help topics available throughout the software, to help users get the most out of Privia. Previously only available on the web client, help topics are now ubiquitously accessible from anywhere within the desktop and web clients.
- Two-factor authentication: To protect against the vulnerability of stolen user passwords, Privia has added this familiar security feature used in banking and other secure consumer applications. Users enter a security key received via email or text message upon login, to ensure only authorized users are accessing documents.
- Cross-site Scripting (XSS) Prevention: Privia is continuously vigilant in providing a secure software platform, guided by the OWASP Top 10 standard for testing and protecting web applications. Further, Privia runs automated tests of the application during development for all known forms of attacks against web-based applications. Our XSS prevention makes all forms fully encoded, protecting against the threat of malicious code injection.
Time-saving Functionality for Administrators
- Silent Installer: For Privia Desktop Client, administrators can now easily push upgrades out to end users. End users receive a notification, download the update and it installs automatically.
- Improved Salesforce Integration: Field mapping between Privia and Salesforce has been refined so that it is easier for you to keep your Opportunity and Account data in sync.